1. Cut 2 blocks of Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate into 2 peaked walls that will create the ends of your house. Unwrap 4 blocks of Cadbury Breakaway ready to be used for the roof and walls.
2. Break up the remaining Dairy Milk Chocolate offcuts and melt in a microwave-safe bowl at 50% power in 20-second bursts, reduce to shorter bursts until 75% of the chocolate has melted.
3. Using the 2 Dairy milk Chocolate peaked walls and 2 Breakaway blocks, spread melted chocolate along the joining edges of 2 Breakaway blocks and press together. Repeat until you join all edges together, forming the house base. make sure the Breakaway goes on the outside edges of the base.
4. Using 1 Breakaway block, spread melted chocolate along the short edges and place on the sloped end wall edges. Shape so corners are as square as possible. Repeat for the other half of the roof.
5. Using melted chocolate, lay down 3 Flake along the peak of the house to hide the join. On one end, stick on a standing up Flake to create the chimney.
6. Create the door by sticking a Cherry Ripe on one end with melted chocolate. Cut off the tip of a Sour Squirm and stick to the door to create the doorknob.
7. Melt Marshmallows in a microwave-safe bowl and stir until melted. When safe to touch, take a pinch and pull apart between your hands to create cobweb-like strands. Wrap over the roof of the house for cobweb effects.
8. Using melted Marshmallow, adhere together a jube (head), a Marshmallow (body) and 4 Sour Squirms cut in half (legs) and position on your haunted house to form a spider.
9. Decorate as desired using your favourite Cadbury products.
• Chocolate can be carefully re-melted as per step 2 if desired.
#Breakaway HouseSearch results for #Breakaway House
What you need
2 Cadbury Dairy Milk Blocks 180g
4 Cadbury Breakaway Blocks 180g
1 Pascall Marshmallows 280g
1 The Natural Confectionary Co. Sour Squirms 240g
1 Cadbury Cherry Ripe Sharepack 180g
1 Cadbury Flake Sharepack 168g