Recipe created by The Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen
1. Preheat oven to 120°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Mark a 20cm circle on paper. Turn paper, upside down, onto tray.
2. To make pavlova, place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on 80% power for 60-90 seconds, in bursts, until just melted. Cool slightly. Beat egg whites in a clean small bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form; gradually add caster sugar, beating until dissolved after each addition, and mixture is thick and glossy. Fold cornflour and vinegar through meringue mixture; spoon meringue inside marked circle on tray. Dollop with chocolate and using a pallet knife swirl chocolate through meringue. Bake meringue for 1¼ hours or until dry to the touch. Turn oven off, leave meringue to cool in oven with door ajar.
3. Meanwhile, to make choc-dipped strawberries, place extra dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on 80% power for 60-90 seconds, in bursts, until just melted. Dip strawberries a third of the way into chocolate and place on a sheet of baking paper. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
4. To make topping, place cream and white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on 80% power for 60-90 seconds, in bursts, until almost melted. Stir to combine; cool. Beat cream cheese and icing sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; gradually beat in chocolate mixture until smooth and combined.
5. Just before serving, spoon topping on pavlova; decorate with choc-dipped strawberries and crumbled FLAKE bars.
#Chocolate Swirl PavlovaSearch results for #Chocolate Swirl Pavlova
100g CADBURY Baking dark chocolate (70% cocoa), chopped
6 egg whites
1½ cups (330g) caster sugar
1½ Tbsp cornflour
2 tsp white vinegar
50g CADBURY Baking dark chocolate (70% cocoa), extra
300ml thickened cream
100g CADBURY Baking white chocolate, chopped
250g PHILADELPHIA original block cream cheese, softened
¼ cup (40g) icing sugar
2 x 30g CADBURY FLAKE Bars, crumbled