Recipe created by The Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen
1. Lightly grease a 20cm x 30cm slice pan; line base and sides with baking paper (leaving 2cm overhang).
2. To make cookie crust, process OREO Golden cookies to fine crumbs. Add butter; process until combined. Press over base of the prepared pan; smooth surface. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, to make filling, dissolve gelatine in ¼ cup boiling water; cool slightly. Beat cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in cream and gelatine mixture, then fold through 1 packet chopped OREO cookies and 2 crumbled FLAKE bars. Pour mixture over the cookie base. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight until firm.
4. To make chocolate topping, place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on 80% power for 60-90 seconds, in bursts, until just melted. Add oil and mix well. Cool slightly. Pour over the cheesecake in pan and smooth. Top with remaining crumbled FLAKE bar and remaining chopped OREO Original (?) cookies. Refrigerate until set.
5. Using a hot dry knife, cut into squares to serve.
TIP Bars will keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
#No-Bake OREO Cheesecake BarsSearch results for #No-Bake OREO Cheesecake Bars
2 x 133g packets OREO Golden cookies
100g unsalted butter, melted
1 Tbsp powdered gelatine
2 x 250g PHILADELPHIA original block cream cheese, softened
½ cup (110g) caster sugar
300ml thickened cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 x 133g packets OREO cookies
3 x 30g CADBURY FLAKE Bars
180g CADBURY Baking milk chocolate, chopped
1 Tbsp vegetable oil