1. Preheat oven to 160C fan forced.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix eggs, sugar and vanilla to combine.
3. Add melted chocolate and butter.
4. Sift flour, baking powder and salt and add to mixture.
5. Fold in nuts.
6. Press mixture into 24cm square cake tin and smooth top.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and cool.
9. Melt extra white chocolate in microwave and drizzle over cooled brownie.
10. Cut into squares to serve.
#White Chocolate BlondieSearch results for #White Chocolate Blondie
2 large eggs
2/3 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
180g CADBURY Baking White Chocolate, melted and cooled
75g (1/3 cup) unsalted butter, melted
1 ½ cups plain flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 cup chopped macadamias
50g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts