1. Preheat oven to 160C fan forced.
2. Lightly grease and line a 24cm square cake tin.
3. Heat butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat and stir until melted.
4. Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
5. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
6. Sift dry ingredients and mx until thoroughly blended.
7. Stir in nuts.
8. Pour into prepared tin and bake for 35-40 minutes.
9. Allow to cool completely in tin.
10. Cut into squares to serve.
#Fudgy Chocolate BrowniesSearch results for #Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
250g unsalted butter
180g CADBURY Baking Chocolate Dark 40% cocoa
2 cups caster sugar
4 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup plain flour
¼ cup Bourneville cocoa
125g pecans, chopped (1 ½ cups)