1. Heat dark chocolate, butter and condensed milk in a saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes until the mixture has melted.
2. Place crushed biscuits in a large bowl with the coconut and cocoa.
3. Pour the melted chocolate into the bowl and mix well.
4. Press firmly into a lined 24cm square slice tin and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Pour the melted chocolate over the hedgehog mixture, scatter over the mini eggs and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
6. Cut hedgehog into squares to serve. Store in airtight container in fridge.
For CRUNCHIE flavoured hedgehog slice, add
135g packet CADBURY CRUNCHIE Rocks to hedgehog mixture
125g packet CADBURY CRUNCHIE mini eggs
50g CADBURY CRUNCHIE bar, chopped, to decorate
For Mint flavoured hedgehog slice, add
160g CADBURY BUBBLY Mint chocolate block, chopped, to hedgehog mixture
115g packet CADBURY peppermint egg bag
#Easter Hedgehog SliceSearch results for #Easter Hedgehog Slice
250g packet plain biscuits, roughly crushed
½ cup shredded coconut
2 Tbsp BOURNVILLE Cocoa
180g CADBURY Baking dark chocolate
100g unsalted butter
295g can condensed milk
2 x 180g CADBURY Baking dark chocolate, melted
125g CADBURY MINI EGGS chocolate eggs