1. Melt Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
2. Place all ingredients (except the Freddo) into a bowl, add chocolate and stir.
3. Pour mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, and top with Freddo , Squirms and eyes.
4. Place into the fridge for 1 and a half hours or until fully set.
5. Cut into odd chucks and serve.
• Melt chocolate in the microwave for 20 seconds then stir and repeat until fully melted. Be mindful not to overheat.
• Alternatively, place a small saucepan with ½ cup of water onto the stove top and bring to a simmer, place chocolate into a heat proof bowl and set on top of the saucepan.
• Stir until almost all of the chocolate is melted.
• Remove from heat and continue stirring until fully melted.
• Ensure that no water gets into the chocolate or the chocolate will seize.