1. For the train cabin, using a serrated edged knife cut Dairy Milk block into four 2 x 3 pieces.
2. For the roof, cut the other Dairy Milk block into one 3 x 3 piece, one 2 x 2 piece and one 2 x 1 piece. Place off cuts in a microwave safe bowl. Pop the bowl in the microwave and melt the chocolate slowly and carefully. Start with a 30 second burst and reduce the time as the chocolate melts. Stir the chocolate well between bursts.
3. Construct the cabin using melted chocolate and stick the four 2 x 3 chunks together forming a tall box.
4. Make the roof by sticking the cut roof pieces on top of each other largest to smallest.
5. For the engine, using melted chocolate, stick 6 Oreo biscuits together.
6. For the funnel, stick eight White Buttons on top of each other using melted chocolate.
7. For the large wheels, stick White Buttons onto Oreo biscuits. For the small wheels use only white chocolate buttons.
8. Construct your train by sticking the roof to the cabin, engine to the cabin, the chimney to the engine and the four large wheels and four small wheels to the cabin and engine.
• Let each component set before constructing the train.