1. Pre heat oven to 180oC. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with cupcake cases.
2. Place butter and sugar into a bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
4. Sift in flour, cocoa powder and fold, adding the milk and Caramilk baking chips until well combined.
5. Divide the mixture into the cupcake cases and bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before placing onto a wire rack to cool completely.
1. For the buttercream, place butter in a bowl, and using an electric mixer, beat butter until pale.
2. Gradually add icing sugar mixture, milk and food colour, beating constantly until well combined.
3. Place butter cream into a piping bag, pipe onto cupcakes.
1. Decorate by placing 4 half snakes into the top of the icing
to resemble hair.
2. Place eyeballs onto the side of the icing and sprinkle with Funfetti.
#Medusa CupcakesSearch results for #Medusa Cupcakes
What you need
12 Coles cupcake cases
125g (1/2 cup) Coles unsalted butter (room temperature)
160g (2/3 cup) Coles raw sugar
2 Coles eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp Coles vanilla extract
190g (1 & ½ cups) Coles self raising flour
35g (2 tbsp) Cadbury Bournville Cocoa powder
80g (1/3 cup) Cadbury Caramilk Baking Chips
160 ml (2/3 cup) Coles milk
190g (3/4 cup) Coles unsalted butter (room temperature)
300g (1 & ¼ cup) Coles icing mixture
2 tbsp Coles milk
Pinch Coles salt
5 drops (1ml) Coles blue food colouring
20 drops (4ml) Coles red food colouring
24 The Natural Confectionary Company Snakes, cut in half
24 Coles Eyeball decorations
1 tbsp Coles Funfetti