Terms and Conditions
||Cadbury branded mug valued at $6.99 (RRP inc. GST).
||Participating Countdown Stores, New World South Island stores and The Warehouse stores located in New Zealand.
||16,800 in total, with 8,400 gifts available across Countdown Stores, 3,936 gifts available across New World South Island Stores and 4,464 gifts available across The Warehouse Stores.
||Countdown Stores: Commences 27/06/16 and ends on 17/07/16 or while stocks last, whichever is earlier.New World South Island Stores: Commences 16/05/16 and ends on 29/05/16 or while stocks last, whichever is earlier.The Warehouse Ltd Stores: Commences 25/06/16 and ends on 12/07/16 or while stocks last, whichever is earlier.
||Purchase, in 1 transaction, 1x bag of Pascall Marshmallows (180g) and 1x Cadbury Drinking Chocolate (225g) from a Participating Store.
||Mondelez New Zealand, 494 Rosebank Road Avondale, Auckland 1026
- These Terms and Conditions explain the terms on which the Promoter will conduct the Promotion.
- If you participate in the Promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Participants who make an Eligible Purchase from a Participatong Store during the Promotion Period are eligible to redeem a Gift, subject to stocks remaining in the relevant Store.
- The Gift must be redeemed in store at the Participating Store time of making the Eligible Purchase.
- Multiple claims per person will be permitted, however only one claim for each Eligible Purchase made in a separate transaction will apply.
- The number of Gifts available in each Participating Store may vary.
- The Promoter or its agent may verify Gift claims and disqualify any participant who tampers with the claim process or submits an invalid claim.
- Gifts cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- If a Gift is unavailable for any reason (except when stocks are exhausted in a participating Store), the Promoter may substitute it for anything of equal or greater value.
- The value of each Gift is correct at the time of preparing these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will not be liable for any change in value between that time and the redemption date.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with this Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using a Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.