Terms and Conditions
Scratch Card Promotion – Terms and Conditions
- The Scratch Card Promotion (Promotion) is offered by Mondelez New Zealand of 476 Rosebank Road, Avondale, Auckland (Promoter).
- The Promotion will commence at 12.01am on Monday 30th September 2019 and end at 11.59pm on Sunday 27th October 2019, or while Scratch Card stock lasts (Promotion Period).
- The Promotion is available at all participating Z Service Stations nationwide. Participants in the Promotion must be 18 years or older.
- To qualify for a Scratch Card, customers must purchase any two products from the combined Cadbury 30-85g bars range, Cadbury Bitesize range, Cadbury Family Block 180g range, or Pascall branded product ranges in a single transaction at a Z Service Station (Qualifying Purchase) during the Promotion Period. Each time a customer makes a Qualifying Purchase during the Promotion Period, they will be eligible to receive one Scratch Card at the time of purchase (selected at random). A limit of 3 Scratch Cards may be claimed per person per day.
- Participants win a Prize if scratching their Scratch Card reveals that a Prize has been won. The Scratch Card will then describe the Prize they have won (please see Prize option descriptions set out below).
- In total across all Z Service Stations there are 1,000 Prizes of option (a), 800 Prizes of option (b) and 32,000 Prizes of option (c). Prizes are redeemable instantly at a Z Service Station by presenting the winning scratch card to a staff member at a Z Service Station.
Prizes available to be won are as follows:
- 1,000 prizes of a Z Espress coffee voucher valid for a medium or large size, valued at $4.00 RRP. Excludes add-ons: shots, decaf or alternative milk.
- 800 prizes of a Z Car Wash valid for a Z2O Max Car Wash only, valued at $15 RRP (available at selected Z Service Stations, see Z Energy website – z.co.nz/findZ2O for nearest location).
- 32,000 prizes of a Free Cadbury medium bar (30-60g) valued at up to $2.80 RRP (excludes FLAKE Luxury and Cadbury twin bars).(Each a Prize).
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If for any reason a prize winner does not redeem a Prize or an element of a Prize within the time period stipulated below, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited.
- All Prizes must be redeemed by exchanging a successful scratch card as proof to a Z Service Station employee by 11.59pm on Sunday 24th November 2019 or forfeited.
- There will be a total of 66,600 Scratch Cards printed. Prizes to be distributed at random by the Promoter to participating Z Service Stations. If the number of Qualifying Purchases do not exceed the amount of Scratch Cards per site, remaining Scratch Cards will be destroyed.
- The total value of all Prizes available to be won in the Promotion is up to $105,600 RRP.
- Prize values are correct at the time of printing and neither the Promoter nor Z Energy Limited accept any responsibility for any variation.
- If, for a reason beyond the Promoter’s control, it is not possible to supply the Prizes as advertised, the Promoter will be entitled to supply a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter or Z Energy Limited may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time before the close of entry if the Promotion cannot be run as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud and shall not be liable to any participant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
- Neither the Promoter nor Z Energy Limited takes any responsibility for lost, damaged, altered, defaced or illegible Scratch Cards, or incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information. Z Energy Limited excludes all liability for any defect or damage in the Prizes.
- Bona fide tickets may incorporate security and/or verification measures to guard against fraud. The Promoter and Z Energy Limited may conduct security and/or verification checks in their absolute discretion to determine whether a ticket is bona fide.
- A Scratch Card is void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way or if it or any part of it fails any of the security or verification checks.
- Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, neither the Promoter nor Z Energy Limited shall be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions and/or this Promotion for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- Any personal information collected about individuals as part of the Promotion will be collected, stored and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Privacy Act 1993.
- Participants consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to the Promoter or Z Energy Limited using the participant’s name, likeness, image and /or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).
- Decisions of the Promoter and Z Energy Limited on any matters are final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the Promotion.
- Employees of the Promoter or Z Energy Limited and their associated companies, the agencies associated with this promotion, and participating store owners – and all immediate family members of the above – are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.