White Chocolate Basque cheesecake with Christmas berries
- Preheat oven to 200C fan forced.
- Beat eggs in bowl of electric stand mixer until smooth and combined.
- Add PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and blend until smooth, stopping to the scrape the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add sugar and cream and mix until smooth.
- Add flour and mix until smooth.
- Add melted CADBURY Baking white chocolate and fold through.
- Line a 20 cm springform tin with paper, ensuring paper extends 10 cm beyond the top of the tin. Pour cheesecake mixture into tin.
- Cook for 1 hour . Cool in tin. When cool, carefully open springform tin, peel away paper and transfer to a serving plate.
- Place kombucha and sugar in a pot over low heat and stir to dissolve. Remove from heat, add the berries, gently crush some with the back of a fork to release some juices and leave to macerate for at least an hour.
- Serve slices of cheesecake with berries.
#White Chocolate Basque cheesecake with Christmas berriesSearch results for #White Chocolate Basque cheesecake with Christmas berries
4 x 250g PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese original block, softened
1 ½ cups sugar
2 cups thickened cream
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup flour
180g CADBURY Baking white chocolate, melted
½ cup sugar
4 punnets mixed berries, to serve