1. Preheat oven to 160C fan forced. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs and sugar together in a stand mixer until thick and pale. Reduce speed and add oil slowly. Add vanilla and yoghurt, bananas and Caramilk Baking chips.
3. In another bowl, sift flour, bicarbonate soda, cinnamon and salt together. Gently fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
4. Do not over mix the batter of tough muffins will result. Fill each muffin cup almost full of batter.
5. Place in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
6. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool for about 5 minutes before removing from pan.
#Banana & CARAMILK Chocolate Chip muffinsSearch results for #Banana & CARAMILK Chocolate Chip muffins
2 large eggs
1 cup caster sugar
½ cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp natural yoghurt
4 medium bananas, mashed
130g CADBURY CARAMILK Baking Chips
1 2/3 cups plain flour
1 tsp bicarbonate soda
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt