- Preheat oven to 175C fan forced.
- Grease a 12 cup bundt tin. Set aside.
- Mix flour, BOURNEVILLE cocoa, bicarb soda, salt and spices in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar in a stand mixer for 3 minutes until fluffy. Add golden syrup and beat until smooth.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in cream and milk.
- Add dry ingredients and butter mixture alternately to the egg mixture and stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake on lowest oven rack for 1 hour, until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 15 minutes, then unmould onto cooling rack to cool completely. Trim base to make it flat if desired.
- To make the glaze, combine sugar and PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese in a bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Stir through lemon juice until desired consistency.
- Pour the glaze over the cooled cake.
- Decorate with gold leaf.
#Chocolate gingerbread bundt cakeSearch results for #Chocolate gingerbread bundt cake
540g plain flour
½ cup BOURNEVILLE cocoa
½ tsp bicarb soda
1 ½ Tbsp allspice
240g dark brown sugar
200ml golden syrup
200ml thickened cream
Cream Cheese glaze
240g icing sugar
250g PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
½ cup lemon juice
Gold leaf to decorate (optional)