1. Place 2 packs of Melts and cream in a microwave safe bowl on medium heat for approx. 2 minutes, or until melted. Alternatively place into a double boiler and melt while stirring.
2. Stir well to combine. Leave it to cool. When cool, add and mix through baking chips, chopped Cadbury Special Treats and Fruity Chew pieces.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Scoop into small balls and place on a lined tray. Return to refrigerator to firm up.
4. Melt dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on medium heat for 2 minutes. Stir in 1tsp oil and mix well.
5. Coat half of the balls in melted chocolate, using 2 forks for lifting. Place balls on lined baking tray.
6. Repeat same process with Cadbury Dream for the remaining balls.
7. Decorate with eyes, shredded coconut and sprinkles.
• For a thicker more even coating, roll the white truffles into the melted dream twice, letting it set in the fridge before the second coat.
#Crunchie Monster TruffleSearch results for #Crunchie Monster Truffle
What you need
2 x 225g Cadbury Baking Dark Chocolate Melts
200ml Thickened cream
90g Cadbury Baking Dark Chocolate
2tsp Vegetable oil
90g Cadbury Dream
60gr Cadbury Baking Chips White
1 bag Cadbury Special Treats Sharepack (2 of each Cherry Ripe, Turkish Delight, Boost & Crunchie)
1 bag (6 pieces) The Natural Confectionary Company Fruity Chews
1 pack Coles Eyeball decorations
1 pack Sprinkles
1 pack Shredded coconut