- Place OREO Cookies in a food processor and blitz until crumbs. Add melted butter and blitz until combined.
- Line the base of a 23cm springform cake tin with baking paper and spray the sides with cooking spray.
- Press the biscuit mix into the base of the tin and press firmly with the bottom of a drinking glass.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the PHILADELPHIA Original Cream Cheese on low speed for 2 minutes until smooth. Add sugar and mix until combined.
- Add the cream and food colouring and mix.
- Sprinkle gelatine in cold water, and whisk with a fork. Stand the bowl in a heatproof bowl of hot water and stir until gelatine dissolves. Fold through the cheesecake mixture until smooth.
- Spoon the filling into the crust and smooth the top.
- Place in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with FLAKE and berries.
#Red Velvet Oreo CheesecakeSearch results for #Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake
2 x 133g OREO Cookie Red Velvet
90g unsalted butter, melted
2 x 250g PHILADELPHIA Original Cream Cheese, softened
150g pure icing sugar
2 tsp red food colouring paste
1 cup thickened cream, whipped to soft peaks
1 Tbsp powdered gelatine
4 Tbsp cold water
2 x 30g CADBURY FLAKE
fresh berries to decorate